We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We wanted to bring the highest quality dining experience in a vibrant environment to Christchurch and we think we’ve done a pretty good job. Our approach to everything we do is centered around our customers from the moment they walk through the doors. Our specialty is our meat, but it doesn’t stop there. This is a dining experience like no other and we strive to ensure this is one to remember.
This is your chance to unlock the drinks master within! This position requires you to pour and whip up drinks for our clientele, maintaining the highest of standards creating memorable and charming experiences. Your main responsibilities include:
- Greeting (and charming!) customers
- Making cocktails, coffees, shots etc
- Assisting the sales manager as requires
- Setting up the bar for busy periods and completing the opening / closing systems
Skills / Experience
We are looking for an energetic, flexible and hard working candidate. You may not necessarily have bar experience, and that’s ok! What we are looking for is:
- A passion for making drinks and experiences
- A professional approach to handling different situations
- Someone who is fun! We love giving our customers a great experience
- Energy and enthusiasm for each and every job you do!
Cook Brothers Hospitality Group started in 2004, and we’ve been on an epic ride ever since. We have created some of New Zealand’s most beloved bars, restaurants and licensed burger joints, with outlets throughout the country which offer outstanding food and beverages delivered with warmth and hospitality. Google us, have a beer with us, join us!
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive pay and transparency in how to move up, fast!
- Industry leading training – we invest time into you and your professional development
- Staff discounts at every site!
- Opportunities to work across all sites!
- A supportive and encouraging team
Check us out!
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance