We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Awesome BDM role in a Leading IT Technology Solutions company.
- Stable, successful global organisation.
- Positive company culture
- $90K Base, including Car allowance, plus laptop etc.
- Uncapped comms. OTE $180K – $200K
- Discounted Company Products
- Birthday Leave
- Health Insurance
- Career Development
- Monthly awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Investment in your training and development
Our client is a global organisation committed to proving innovative technology solutions that help New Zealand businesses improve their workflow, reduce operational costs and gain better control of their document management processes.
Their people, processes and suite of technology solutions aim to deliver innovation, sustainability and lean-business, which means that customers enjoy greater efficiency, flexibility and improved financial performance.
They are seeking to appoint a very experienced solution-oriented BDM/ to be charged with the acquisition of new clients, that you will keep and then account manage.
You find them and build the relationship and keep them in your portfolio.
About the Role
- Prospect and win new business opportunities
- Identify customer growth opportunities and pitch solutions to meet these
- Manage your sales pipeline to nurture prospects into new customers
- Manage and deliver on sales activities such as prospecting, introduction meetings, client qualification and presentations
- This role is initially 100% new business development.
- However you will keep those accounts and manage them
- Your account management will be based on growth and service activities; performing reviews, ensuring clients’ needs are met, re-signs etc
- Maintain a strong technical understanding of the companies’ products and services
- Respond to tenders and RFPs and customise all proposals
- Participate in pricing the solution / service
- Forecast and plan around any specific client projects
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales and internal team members
- Business Development is your background. You are confident in hunting.
- You can open doors of opportunity and build on business relationships.
- Technology is your passion (You have worked within a tech driven business)
- Demonstrates Strong relationship building skills, ensuring proactive, resolution-oriented customer contact
- Strong commercial acumen. Ability to identify where you can bring value to a business
- Sound financial and deal construction knowledge
- Ability to plan and manage an effective sales strategy and pipeline
- Track record of consistent achievement of sales targets
- Well-developed, engaging presentation skills
- A strong closer of business
- Experience selling into Property/ Real Estate/ construction sector a bonus
- A background in selling IT/ Technology products and services is desirable
How to Apply:
If you are a suitably qualified to be successful in the above role, do not hesitate to contact Lisa Baggaley, Director of Kings Recruitment.
Do not miss this great opportunity!
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and this will happen after Jan 17th.