We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Your career close to home
- Great team culture
- Family owned market leader
In this role, your focus will be on the daily branch activities that will drive sales and operational excellence “The Hynds Way”. The role will lead from the front and role model customer engagement and solution selling practices along with managing and coaching the branch team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being an active and visible presence building strong customer and staff relationships
- Maximising sales opportunities with customers in conjunction with the Regional Branch Network and Sales Teams
- Leading and developing the branch team to reach their potential
- Managing the distribution of inventory
- Thinking strategically to provide opportunities for increased revenue and profitability
- Promoting and leading a health and safety culture.
What you will bring to the role:
- Energy, motivation, and a passion to succeed
- Proven experience of leading teams in a customer service environment to high performance through coaching, mentoring and development activities
- Strong computer literacy with experience in Outlook, Excel, and M3
- A safety focused approach to work through training, coaching, audits and incident management
- The ability to manage administration and work to tight deadlines in a calm, accurate and effective manner
- Ability to balance strategic and operational thinking with strong business acumen
- Full drivers and Forklift licence/F Endorsed (or ability to gain both immediately)
- Ability to adapt to and lead the demands of a fast-paced environment
Why join Hynds:
- Competitive salary
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- Ongoing learning & development opportunities
- NZ family owned industry & market leader
Who we are:
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.