We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Based primarily in our state-of-the-art manufacturing site in Pokeno with regular travel to our other manufacturing facilities through New Zealand.
- Fantastic team environment and culture
- Family-owned industry market leader
Reporting to the General Manager of manufacturing the main objective is to ensure Safety, Customer and Commercial objectives for a large variety of Precast projects are met. This role has full ownership from the point of award through to completion. You will heavily assist as required at the tendering and contract negotiation phases at a National Level. Project-manage the order-through-delivery process of major / minor infrastructure and commercial precast concrete contracts throughout NZ. The role relies on active liaison with external and internal stakeholders, such as customers, suppliers and all Hynds departments involved.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Collaboratively work on schemes to deliver innovation to Hynds project precast objectives.
- Organize the pricing, purchase and supply of materials and specialised cast in items
- Provide leadership and guidance to the whole team to ensure projects are delivered safely on time, in full to budget.
- Assist in the development of Project internal stakeholders to increase knowledge of bespoke precast products, manufacturing methodologies and associated services.
- Work in conjunction with the Planners to ensure that planning is organised in accordance with contractual demand, optimal yard stock levels and efficiency stipulations
- Proactively develop customer relations by making efforts to listen, understand and respond accordingly to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Promote and develop a safe work culture through management and leadership of safety work systems and behaviours
What you will bring to the role
- You will have a passion/focus on results.
- 5 plus years’ experience within the concrete manufacturing or civil construction industry
- Civil Engineering Degree or similar
- You can demonstrate ability to build and lead teams
- You are decisive, intuitive and take accountability for making things happen.
- Can make decisions and implement them effectively
Why Join Hynds
- Southern Cross medical insurance cover
- Values focused and supportive environment
- We are a family-owned company, and we pride ourselves on developing our people and producing real opportunities to grow your career
Who we are
Founded in 1973, Hynds is New Zealand’s premier product supplier for the management of water and water-based waste in the civil and rural infrastructure markets. Hynds remains proudly family-owned and has built its reputation on customer service and innovation.
We are committed as a team to helping our customers succeed and believe in the Hynds Values to guide the way. Hynds is a place where people matter, where we do what’s right and where we connect with our customers.
Hynds are committed to high levels of health and safety for our team. Therefore, all candidates will be expected to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen test, along with satisfactorily passing a medical and criminal history check. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of legal eligibility to work in NZ. Hynds supports the Government vaccination programme to help protect us all against Covid-19. Applicants will be expected to provide evidence of Covid-19 vaccination as part of our recruitment process.