We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the opportunity:
Our client is Auckland’s luxury custom home building specialist. They specialise in bespoke, high-end design and build projects that inspire the best in home living and take pride in delivering excellence from start to finish. Due to strong business growth in recent years and taking on several multi-million-dollar projects, they are now recruiting qualified builders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of three
- Carry out and complete construction tasks to a high standard of workmanship
- Ensure quality workmanship standards are upheld on assigned projects
- Read building plans, architectural drawings, and construction layouts
- Teach and support junior tradesmen/tradeswomen
- Manage on site health and safety including documentation and reporting
- Understand and uphold the health and safety of the workplace
This role will suit someone with the following background / experience / qualities:
- Carpentry trade qualification – LBP would be advantageous
- Own tools and transport
- Experience in all aspects of residential builds
- Skilled at interpreting drawings and plans
- NZ Driver Licence
- Knowledge of building methods and materials
- Great team ethic
- Highly skilled in finishing and fit-out work
- Great sense of humour and an ability to become immersed in our team
About the company:
Established in 2010, our client is a New Zealand family owned and operated business based in Auckland, specialising in high-end, bespoke design and build projects that inspire the best in home living. The company is not a franchise building company with templated designs and large overhead structures, it operates on the basis of providing specific customised services to meet the client’s style requirements, budget and timeframe.
What will they offer:
- A competitive remuneration package based on experience
- Be part of a friendly team who enjoy a laugh together
- Varied and interesting work
- The chance to build homes that are worthy of being entered into the NZ Registered Master Builders House of the Year awards (two currently underway)
To find out more:
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please apply via the link below or email us.