The Ultimate Care Group is a privately owned Specialist Residential Aged Care Services Provider. We offer rest home, hospital, and dementia care to the elderly in 19 residential facilities throughout New Zealand.
We have permanent full time and part time opportunities for experienced L3 and L4 Caregivers at our Rose Lodge, Retirement home near the center of Invercargill which offers independent villas, rest home and hospital level care.
Job benefits and perks
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Supportive and passionate management team
- Work in a facility known for it’s care
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Providing and maintaining safe environment for residents
- Individualized quality care to achieve the optimum level of well-being to our residents
- Assist in meeting the standards required by the Nurse Manager accordingly
- Demonstrate customer service and attention to detail at all times
- Ensure all equipment is used in accordance with relevant guidelines
- Ensure daily work schedule is completed
- Communicate with other team members effectively to ensure the smooth delivery of our services
- Perform additional necessary duties as directed
Skills and experience
- You must have 1-3 years previous experience as a caregiver, preferable in rest home care, hospital level care
- Proven team member experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks effectively
- Previous experience in the Aged Care industry preferred
At the Ultimate Care Group we understand that we are providing a home for our residents, and we are absolutely focused upon the provision of exceptional care.
If you want to join our exceptional team of exceptional people, apply today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.