- 4 days on 4 days off – 930am to 3pm
- Join an organization that cares about you and your development
About the role
Our much-loved Edgewater village is undergoing a large transformation and we are excited to announce our brand-new Care Home which will be opening around March 2022! Due to this, we’re looking for 2 Receptionist superstars to work on a 4 day on 4 day off basis being the first face our visitors and staff see in the Care Home. Sociable/ school hours, and a great way to develop your customer service, admin and coordination skills in a new environment- this could be the opportunity for you.
Some of the great things you will be doing;
- Providing great customer service to our residents and visitors
- Assisting the Care Home Manager in administration and liaison services for residents
- Encouraging open communication between staff/management and residents being the liaison if needed between the two
- Ad hoc admin, reception work as needed
You will be well presented with a confident personality, well-mannered and approachable. You will be able to work autonomously and as part of the wider village team and have a passion for supporting our Residents and Staff. Things that will help and support your application include:
- Previous Receptionist experience dealing with a range of people
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Solid administration skills and varied skills across coordination and transactional accounts would be highly beneficial
- Excellent written and oral English skills
Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and outstanding care to more than 5,600 New Zealanders. We pride ourselves on providing retirement communities in which people are empowered to be the very best version of themselves. Since 1984, we have been a leader in New Zealand in the development and management of vibrant social communities for older people. The care, comfort, happiness and wellbeing of people is at the heart of what we do and why we do it.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent