We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Here at Tamatea PAK’nSAVE we want to give our valued customers the BEST shopping experience every time they shop. Are you a customer service superstar? Do you enjoy working as part of a fun and friendly team? We have a few vacancies on checkout and in our Trolleys department available now.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The primary role of the Checkout Operator is to provide our customers with a positive shopping experience by providing excellent customer service while processing their order at the checkout in a friendly and efficient manner. Some of our Checkout team are also trained in the Trolleys and Online departments. Our Personal Shoppers go around the store selecting customer’s online shopping orders and getting them all ready for collection.
We are a large supermarket that sees 25,000 people every week through the checkouts! This is a busy role where you will encounter people from all walks of life. There are a number of roles ranging from 10-32 hours per week. Some positions will be suited to high school students aged 16 and above.
Responsibilities include :
- Processing customer orders quickly and efficiently through the checkout with a friendly, personable manner.
- Assist customers as and when required with any queries they may have.
- Ensure speedy resolution of price enquiry and other queries through effective liaison with supervisors. Ensuring appropriate escalation of price scanning to correct any errors in a timely manner.
- Ensure the checkout area is kept clean and tidy and all trolleys, baskets and credits are cleared away regularly to avoid clutter or potential hazards being created.
We invite applicants that are highly motivated, friendly and outgoing with a great team attitude. You will display excellent communication skills, high presentation standards, honesty and an excellent work ethic and ideally have some retail experience. Applicants must be able to commit to working at least one day of the weekend every week and have the ability to work evening shifts up until 9pm when the store closes.
The role can be physically demanding, lifting heavy items and standing for long periods.
You must have:
- Availability to work at least one weekend shift each week (ideally candidates can work a Sunday)
- The ability to multi task and stay focused
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- A customer focused approach
- Rights to work in New Zealand
PAK’nSAVE Tamatea is a pretty big business on its own, never mind being part of the Foodstuffs Cooperative. We employ over 200 people and serve over 25,000 people a week and help to support our local community.
We have a contemporary and modern store in sunny Hawke’s Bay that is renowned for providing our customers with fresh and quality food at great value for money along with excellent customer service.
Store Vision: Enriching our People, Feeding our Community
To be considered for this position please click APPLY NOW and include a CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.