We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Come join the Summit Agency, Inc. team at our Summit Campus. We are a Living Learning Residential Community providing a dormitory experience for college students with autism along with related diagnoses. Our program is designed to empower students with the transition skills necessary to live a productive, rewarding and successful life.
Personal Chef Responsibilities:
- Confer with residents to determine their meal preferences, specifications, food allergies and any dietary restrictions.
- Plan weekly and monthly menus.
- Shop for meal ingredients, as well as necessary kitchen tools and equipment.
- Inspect meal ingredients before making purchases to ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Prepare meals for 10-15 people in the Dorm kitchen in accordance with food health and safety regulations.
- Clean and sanitize work areas before and after meal preparation.
- Appropriately packaging and labeling prepared meals that are to be consumed at a later date.
- Provide residents with written or verbal instructions on how to heat meals.
- Engage residents in learning about meal planning, meal preparation and kitchen safety and clean up.
- Label kitchen equipment, tools and food.
Personal Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in culinary arts is preferred, but not required.
- Proven culinary experience.
- Sound knowledge of different cuisines as well as food health and safety regulation awareness.
- Experience working with young adults is preferred, but not required.
- A strong understanding of nutrition.
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Satisfactory reference checks
- Successful completion of CORI and criminal history background check/fingerprinting
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Worcester, MA 01609: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location