We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
ROLY POLY in BANKSTOWN is seeking an EARLY CHILDHOOD – Diploma Qualified or CERT III , OR ACECQA recognised as Diploma or CERT III Q’fied Educator. OR working towards Diploma OR Cert III in Early Childhood.
Must be available 5 Days.
* We have an existing amazing team to help you settle in:
Roly Poly in Bankstown is seeking confident and enthusiastic Early Childhood Educators.
Our freestanding , 3 LEVEL Childcare Centre is of Reggio Emilia inspiration, with our building proudly boasting its Art Deco history as a historic movie theatre.
Our family have been offering our professional early learning services for 29 years and still continue to learn and grow with knowledge and dignity. We work closely with our staff and support them throughout all aspects of the service on a daily basis.We pride ourselves on working as ONE, thinking as ONE and delivering as a TEAM.
We challenge and support Roly Poly staff to further their knowledge, also to implement effective, welcoming and never ending imagination.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking to expand our team, consisting of EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS, to work with our fabulous team in our FABULOUS centre in the heart of Bankstown. The overall goal is to create and deliver meaningful experiences in an educational child care environment for our students, their families and fellow co-workers.
- Full time permanent role.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- CERT III OR DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD DEGREE/ OR WORKING TOWARDS DIPLOMA/DEGREE in Early Childhood.
- Available Full time/5 days a week
- Good sound knowledge of EYLF and PROGRAMMING essential
- Current Working with Children Check
BENEFITS & CULTURE
We boast decades (29 years) of experience in the childcare sector ( still original owners- family owned) has allowed us to develop a unique company culture whereby we respect and value our team. Our award winning service promotes a happy and enriching work environment.
- PLUS various staff benefits/treats throughout the year.
- Professional Staff training/workshops , as an individual AND as a team, from highly regarded professionals.
Please email your resume.
Job Types: Full-time/Part time , Permanent
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- What area do you live in ?
- What current qualification do you hold? Cert III OR DIPLOMA
- HOW many yrs experience do you have in Childcare ?
- Are you currently on a Visa in Australia?
- Do you have sound knowledge of EYLF?
- Are you available 5 days a week?