We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The kindergarten is situated in Hataitai and caters for children aged approximately 18 months to 3 years. We are licenced for 24 children who attend for 6 hours each day. You will join our team of 3 kaiako.
There is a strong sense of community within Hataitai, and the kindergarten is an important centre of community focus and communication. We serve a diverse mix of families, from within its neighbouring suburbs.
We enjoy a close relationship with Hataitai Kindergarten which is nearby and caters for young children. Many of our children transition to Hataitai and having already attended high quality ECE in their community it a great partnership.
To apply for this teaching position, you need to address the key requirements listed below. We ask that you talk about these in your covering letter, giving examples of how you have demonstrated these skills/abilities in previous roles. Please remember to attach your covering letter, resume and other relevant information as listed in the Application Requirements on our website.
We are looking for an ECE teacher who:
- demonstrate an understanding of, and recognise the unique status of tangata whenua in Aotearoa New Zealand, through acknowledging and responding to the histories, heritages, languages, and cultures of partners to Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- actively contribute to, and engage in reciprocal, collaborative learning-focused relationships with tamariki, whānau, teaching team, support staff and other professionals
- provide a culturally responsive and engaging environment where tamariki can be confident in their identities, languages, cultures and abilities
- use a range of intentional teaching strategies and assessment information to design clear next steps in learning and identify additional support or adaptations as needed
- show competence in collaborative professional learning using internal evaluation processes and adaptively apply this learning in practice.
Applications close on Tuesday, 31st May 2022 at 11.50pm