We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
From humble beginnings, Assetlink have grown to a workforce of 2500 throughout New Zealand and abroad, providing a range of facilities management services. Our people are positive, customer-focused and committed to excellence. In a recent employee survey, 95% of respondents said the reason they love working at Assetlink relates to the people they work with and the culture of the organisation.
Fantastic opportunity for part time and casual cleaning team members to join our Shore City Shopping Centre team.
So, if you have cleaning experience or would like to learn and want to be a part of a team that makes a difference then we would love to hear from you!
Requirements for the role are:
- Be well presented, proactive and able to work well on your own
- Prior cleaning experience (preferred)
- Good knowledge of and a commitment to safe working practices
- Good listening skills and the ability to follow instructions
- Be able to communicate in verbal and written English
- Be physically fit to carry out moderate to heavy duties
- Be able to pass Ministry of Justice checks
What we offer you:
- Free car parking
- A family oriented culture
- Backing of a large company
- Free uniform
- Reward and recognition incentives
- Ongoing training and development
- A safe and supportive working environment
- Career development
If you’re a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a commitment to providing excellent service and would like to be part of a key onsite team, we’d love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’.
Assetlink’s Diversity Commitment
Assetlink is committed to maintaining, growing and supporting our diverse and inclusive culture, by seeking and promoting diversity within each of our work sites. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including LGBTQIA+, people with disabilities, women, and other diversity groups. Currently, Assetlink is representative of around 80 nationalities, speaking 59 different languages. Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.