We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Tēnā koe. Nau mai ki te Kuratini Tuwhera.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
iQualify have multiple opportunities for talented Communication and Customer Experience Managers. This is a varied role with several components to it. We are looking for specialists in customer acquisition, social media, partner management, or communications. We’re looking for a guru with the ability to get things done, and a genuine passion and love for partners and onboarding.
Specialising in customer acquisition and social media you will help us bring on new partners and grow our brand through social. The ideal candidate will play a leading role in looking for new growth opportunities, both in New Zealand and globally through the innovative and strategic use of acquisition channels. You will also play a lead role in expanding our social presence and crunching the numbers to help us spread our reach even further.
Or, with a passion for partner management and communications you will manage customer relationships, provide support to existing and new partners, develop customer assets, create external communications and assist with the development priorities of the platform.
The role is responsible for:
- Attracting new partners at scale, through a range of digital channels.
- Coming up with innovative content and methods to increase our organic and social presence and related traffic.
- Optimisation of pre-trial funnels to improve conversions.
- Identifying growth services and products as new channels.
- Writing external communications
- Managing partner relationships
Ngā pūkenga mo te tūnga | What you will bring to the role
You will have a passion for impacting the lives of everyday people and seeing them achieve their educational goals and dreams. You will also constantly be striving to be the best you can be, just as our students do and you pride yourself on the quality of your work.
You’ll need to:
- Eat, breathe and love customer acquisition and growth.
- Have worked across a range of digital acquisition channels and be excited to tell us about them.
- Be in the know when it comes to uncovering new growth strategies.
- Bring your A-game when it comes to written English with a friendly writing style, and be a stickler for grammar.
- Have strong experience in writing externa communications
- Have impressive time management skills. Since this can be a remote working position, you’ll need to be organised, motivated, and self-managing.
- Love analytics and metrics, so you can show us what a talent you are.
- Know how to develop diverse content for a range of countries, and build a powerful online brand.
Mō mātou | About us
The Kuratini Tuwhera is Aotearoa New Zealand’s leading distance and online learning provider. We are also a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology, together with all other Institutes of Technology and Polytechnics in Aotearoa New Zealand. Set up as part of the Government’s Reform of Vocational Education, Te Pūkenga is creating a national network of online, on-campus and on-job learning. Under this exciting new direction, Open Polytechnic will be fully incorporated within the new organisation from 2023.
We specialise in taking the learning to our students, focusing on enabling the success of approximately 30,000 students each year. We’re a place where you can make a difference.
We offer a wide range of learning disciplines from Real Estate to Social Work, Construction and Education. From our Academic Staff Members to our Student Journey Centre, we ensure our students are at the heart of everything we do, every step of the way.
We have a great environment here at iQualify. You’ll be joining a fun team who is discovering how to make the world’s most engaging vocational learning experience for hundreds of New Zealand businesses and hundreds of thousands of learners. This role could also be part or full time.
Ngā hua o tō tomo mai ki a mātou | Why you should join our team
We offer our people free education (50% off for whanau), free car parking on campus, flexible working options (including some working from home), a modernised working environment, subsidised school holiday programmes for your children, free fitness classes, and an on-site café.
We are proud of our kaimahi and value every contribution from all of our people.
What’s in it for you?
- We provide a supportive and creative place to work, developing learning solutions that help hundreds of thousands of learners, and our partners to succeed.
- You’ll be challenged and supported and be an integral part of a team providing our partners with the best customer care around. We straight up give world-class service and you’ll get a chance to help power that.
- During non pandemic times we’re the kind of office that’s equipped with coffee and frequent pet visits. During these times, we still find ways to have fun and explore the lighter side of life – you can share pics of your plant and fur babies in our random channels and answer such fun questions as – if you were a type of sauce, what sauce would that be?
- This role suits both those who like to work in the office and those who like to work remotely, as well as those who like to mix it up a bit.
- We are a talented team – we hire the best people for the job and help each other improve through feedback and support.
Tono mai | Apply now
Still interested? Come up with a cover letter that knocks our socks off, then hit the apply button. Applications must be submitted online via our career’s website. Contact email@example.com with any questions about the role. Applications close 11pm Sunday 7 August 2022.
Noho ora mai. Tēnā koe.