We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Part Time
- Application Closes 13 Jul 2022
- Otago – Dunedin City
- Community and Social Service Specialist
Presbyterian Support Otago is a Charitable Trust established in 1906, and is a leading provider of aged care, retirement living and social services to the people of Otago and the wider South Island. With over 800 staff and 500 volunteers, we operate a highly regarded network of 8 care homes across Otago and we provide many other community-based social support programmes.
This role supports the relationship between PSO and the wider Presbyterian network, parishes and schools. As the face of PSO in the Presbyterian community, you’ll be instrumental in maintaining strong connections with key Presbyterian leaders. You’ll achieve this by facilitating presentations, enhancing communication channels, and supporting social development.
The hours for this role are 20 hours per week.
- Previous experience of community development or social services.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Inclusive and respectful of all faiths, values, and backgrounds.
- A strong sense of faith and a vision for the community.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Self-motivated, and uses initiative to problem solve.
- It is an advantage if you have existing relationships with Presbyterian parishes in the area.
What We Offer
- Being part of a well-known and highly respected charitable organisation
- Joining a team that makes a real difference in people’s lives
- Working with a team of passionate people
- Personal growth and career development opportunities
- Discounts with local businesses
With the foundation of Christian faith, we act with the values of integrity, respect, courage, manaaki and aroha.
Join the team – To apply click “Apply Now”.
For further information contact Carolyn Sims on 03 470 0836.
If you have difficulty applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org