We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Bethel Web Network is seeking a part-time Christian Content Writer with excellent writing and editing skills, a strong understanding of Biblical theology, and passion for creating powerful content.
In this role, you will be writing uplifting, heartwarming, feel-good stories/articles based on news articles and original faith-based content. The right candidates will have excellent skills to transform a simple piece of content into an amazing story that inspires our Christian audience in a positive way without any grammatical-writing errors or plagiarism.
The right candidate will be excited by the idea of delivering the highest quality spiritual life and family articles to a Christian audience and will be instrumental in helping engage readers through trending search articles as well as evergreen Christian questions and topics.
We prefer candidates with excellent SEO and WordPress knowledge.
- Write and edit SEO-focused content including copywriting, headlines, meta information, etc.
- Creating fresh, engaging content that is both timely as well as evergreen
- Editing and revitalizing existing content to have higher performance in search engines and user experience
- Assist Social media manager in creating content for social media.
- BA/BS degree
- Ideal candidates will have 2-3+ years experience in search engine optimization and content writing.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, specifically for web pages
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, WordPress and social media.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 7.5 per week
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday