We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Ko mātou tēnei – our organisation
Uia mai koe te pātai, he aha te mea nui o tēnei ao? Māku koe e kii atu he tangata, he tangata, he tangata. “If you asked me, what is the greatest thing in this world, I would say it is people, it is people, it is people.”
Vodafone is working hard to build a more connected, inclusive, and sustainable future for Aotearoa New Zealand. We use technology to challenge and innovate, to better support our customers and are committed to helping disadvantaged rangatahi through Te Rourou, Vodafone Aotearoa Foundation.
We’re proudly Rainbow Tick certified and champion diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We offer a friendly and open environment. Performance is not only about what we deliver within our role, but also how we deliver it. We are Fanatical about customers; we Simplify and act now; we Own it; and we Front up with feedback. Our behaviours are driven from the front by our people who live them every day.
This is what a career as a Customer Champion looks like:
Ko tō tūranga – your role
Reporting to the Store Manager, as part of our Fabulous Frontline, you’ll provide exceptional customer experiences to Vodafone Consumer and Business customers ensuring we take ownership of all queries, sales and issues with an eye on consistency and living the Vodafone way.
Ko tō mahi – what you’ll do
You will be responsible for ensuring that Vodafone customers’ needs are met from offering advice through to the provision of suitable solutions engaging in active listening, management and care.
In this role you will also:
- Deliver a high standard of customer experience resolving service/ technical issues in a timely manner. Actively diagnose, troubleshoot and where required, engage with appropriate experts within the team for additional support
- Ensure new sales and service orders are accurate, and that customer expectations are aligned (i.e., service activation or change, or customer billing)
- Respond to all customer interactions via a variety of channels (such as in-store, voice calls, online chat), and identify appropriate solutions
- Own the customer relationship and communications where first contact fix is not possible, including any case management required
- Make a positive impression with the customer through every interaction, including contributing successfully with team and individual goals.
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing and learning across the team to resolve more customer enquiries first time
Na tōu rourou – what you’ll bring
Our ideal candidate is customer obsessed in mindset with excellent communication skills. You’re a logical thinker, flexible in attitude and who is curious and driven to help customers as the core of what you do.
You also bring:
- Proven ability to determine priorities, to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations.
- Comfortable working rostered shifts of 20 hours per week Monday to Sunday.
- Confidence in managing multiple customers and cases from simple to complex
- Motivation to stay current with technology and pursue informal learning (on the job, via colleagues) to deepen your knowledge
- Technical understanding / knowledge of products and services.
- Experience/knowledge in social media chat
- Sound levels of computer literacy and keyboard skills
Nā mātou te rourou – what you’ll get
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
You will also get:
- Comprehensive training, coaching and mentoring
- A fully subsidised Southern Cross Regular Care policy to provide health insurance cover for you and family.
- 4% KiwiSaver employer contributions, an extra 1% more than the statutory minimum. You choose how to save for your Retirement either via KiwiSaver(KS) or SuperCash (superannuation allowance as a cash allowance paid with your salary).
- Unlimited data plan, cellphone for business or personal use, discounts on Vodafone products, services and much more!
Please note: You must currently hold the right to work in NZ by way of Citizenship, Residency or Work visa (must have minimum 18 months remaining on work visa).
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!