We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
The role of the Customer Communications Officer is critical in delivering customer service to Metlink rail customers and Transdev staff. The Customer Communications Officer monitors services to ensure Real Time Information is working and communicate about passenger rail services in liaison with the Service Delivery team, team leaders and other stakeholders.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide a consistent flow of real time and targeted information to customers, Metlink, staff and ticket agents.
- Distribute all customer information through available communication channels about unplanned disruptions including SMS, email, social media, Metlink real time information signs and staff text alerts.
- Regularly update the Metlink website with any service changes and passenger information
- Deliver internal communications within Transdev through various channels including staff notices.
- Liaise with and update the Metlink Call Centre with accurate train operations and network status information in a timely manner.
- Respond to Customer feedback, in person and through the Metlink system.
- Cover the customer service kiosk and assisting passengers and managing lost property
- Continually drive an ethos of service excellence within the team.
What we’re looking for:
Exceptional customer service ability
Proven record of supporting and encouraging a culture of professionalism and customer service orientation
Demonstrated experience and knowledge of operational areas, with specific focus on communications
Tech savvy with the ability to learn new skills and software as our communications channels continue to grow
Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on communication, negotiation and influencing
This role requires shift work and the ability to work weekends. This is an entry level operational communications role which opens doors to the rail industry, local council, and the communications sector.
In return we offer competitive pay and benefits in a positive culture which embraces diversity and employee feedback. We genuinely invest in our people and by joining us you will feel acknowledged and rewarded with outstanding career development opportunities.
If you’re passionate about delivering unparalleled customer service then apply now!