If you enjoy the flexibility of working part time and casual as required in varying locations within Central Otago, and have great customer service skills, then we would love to hear from you.
Working in a small customer services team, you will be providing excellent customer service for both external and internal customers by receiving and responding to all enquiries and requests whether by electronic means, telephone or over the counter, receiving and processing payments, and providing additional administration support.
16 hours per week. Must be available additional days on a casual basis to cover holidays and sick leave.
As the successful applicant you will:
- have a desire to provide an outstanding level of service to our customers.
- be a confident communicator with a passion for resolving issues.
- have the ability to think, talk, and type in a fast-paced environment, with excellent computer skills, in particular word processing, excel, internet and email.
- be adaptable to change.
- possess excellent communication skills and be able to work with people from a wide range of organisations and backgrounds.
- have cash-handling experience.
- be knowledgeable about Central Otago.
In return the successful applicant will receive:
- competitive market remuneration.
- a great working environment.
- regular work hours.
- the opportunity to join the organisation’s social club.