We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
A Belmont-based private daycare school is looking for a motivated, passionate and well-organized infant-toddler teacher! You will work in a very friendly and supportive environment. Great opportunity for motivated people who are looking to grow in this field. Opportunity to become a lead teacher and/or Director assistant in a short period of time.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Job Types:: Full-time, Part-time
- – Pay: $21.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 3 + weeks paid vacation from first year!
- Ensure the safety and well-being of each child by responding to their emotional, social, and physical needs as well as their educational needs
- Utilize developmentally appropriate practice and best practice methods at all times
- Be a positive role model for all caregiving staff and children
- Be customer service orientated and professional
- Provide excellent customer service according to the standards of our daycare
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Including, but not limited to, the following:
- Be the primary caregiver for up to five children in the classroom
- Assist children with activities of daily life (restroom use, diapering, hand washing)
- Appropriately supervise children while keeping them safe at all times
- Engage children in activities and play that stimulates their development
- Approach parents daily and speak with them about their child(ren)
- Creating and maintaining an environment that is clean, organized, and safe for all children
- Establish a professional level of rapport with each family in order to provide quality care and friendly service
- Supervise teacher aides in the classroom and ensure they are following program policy and customer service expectations
- Train any teacher aides in the classroom and direct them as to what duties need to be carried out throughout the day
- Plan daily activities that are developmentally appropriate for young children
- Conduct child assessments and facilitate parent-teacher conferences
- Attend and engage in occasional parent participation events and other events that may be on nights and/or weekends
- Prepare monthly parent newsletters and weekly lesson plans according to policy
- Be responsible for daily sheets and the daily activities pertaining to eating, sleeping, and diaper changing
- Maintain a professional self-image and project the values of the organization at all times
- Full cleaning of the classroom at closing
The ideal candidate would:
- Hold, or be working towards a degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Have at least 3 years experience at child care center (classroom experience)
- First aid/CPR certificate
- Must have EEC teacher certificate
Upon submitting this form, you will be considered for any suitable positions, so there is no need to complete multiple applications.