Saint Kentigern is a leader among independent schools in Australasia, providing a high-quality value based Presbyterian education for students from 3 to 18 years old across three Auckland campuses. We are a values-based learning community focused on academic excellence, student well-being and service to others.
About the role
Reporting to the Facilities Team Leader, you will be responsible for a range of property maintenance and grounds duties necessary to support the smooth running of our Remuera campus. This includes and not limited to:
- Swimming pool, equipment and machinery maintenance
- Grounds & garden landscaping
- Building Compliance and Health & Safety
Skills & experience
This role is ideal for someone who:
- Is physically active
- Possesses strong verbal communications
- Has impeccable time management skills
- Has the ability to work unsupervised
- Be a holder of a current, full drivers license
- Has a good level of handyman skills
How to apply
Applications are to be submitted online using the vacancy link provided and are to comprise a covering letter and current CV (including the names of at least two referees). Please do not email your application.
Please visit https://www.saintkentigern.com/careers to find out more about working with us.
Please note, to be considered for this position you must meet the above criteria and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.