We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Joining Countdown Invercargill is more than just taking on a new job!
Being a part of our Deli team will open you up to endless opportunities throughout our network of stores where we will help you build your career!
We offer a number of benefits to staff including
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounted online shopping delivery
- Diverse and inclusive team environment
- Gym and insurance discounts
The hours and days for this Deli Assistant position are:
Shift 1: Monday 0930 – 1330, Wednesday 0930 – 1330, Friday 0930 – 1330 & Saturday 1200 – 1900
Shift 2: Monday 1330 – 2200, Tuesday 1500 – 2100 & Wednesday 1600 – 2000
From meats & cheeses to antipasto you will be joining a hands on and customer focused department. As a Deli Assistant you could expect to be
- Keeping our deli department well stocked and presented with a range of quality products
- Providing excellent customer service whilst you help customers with their deli selections
- Learning about and adhering to food safety policies
- Mixing salads and cooking deli items
In this role we are looking for our new team member to
- Enjoy handling fresh food, including raw meat
- Have strong attention to detail when it comes to food safety checks
- Be happy to work on their feet for most of their shift
- Have a great eye for presentation and love interacting with customers
Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making Kiwi’s lives a little better every day.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW, we’d love for you to join us!