We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Close-knit and friendly teams
- Permanent Part-Time Role!
- Well-established practice
We are looking for a reliable Dental/Sterilisation Assistant to join our experienced team. Lumino Frankton is led by the highly experienced and trusted, Dr Holly Christmas. We’re a close-knit team who works together to provide a high standard of patient care to the wider community.
Dental Assistants (DAs) are an absolutely critical part of any successful Dental practice. is a busy and rewarding role, where you’ll work closely with your Clinician to deliver excellent patient outcomes. You’ll enjoy taking a leading role in ensuring our patients are happy and healthy, making them feel at ease as you work with your team to deliver a world-class patient experience every day. It goes without saying that the safety of our patients and teams is paramount, so you’re focused on delivering best practice sterilisation and infection control.
The Hours will be:
- Tuesday 8am – 5pm
- Wednesday 8am – 5pm
- Thursday 8am – 5pm
To find out more about the practice, please follow the link below:
Frankton Dental Queenstown | Dentist Queenstown | Lumino The Dentists
Lumino Frankton is located on McBride Street, central to Queenstown, Arrowtown and The Remarkables.
- Live and work in a place that looks like a postcard!
- Enjoy local shops and cafes nearby.
We are seeking a person with:
- Previous experience as Dental Assistant is preferred but we are willing to fully train the right person!
- Ideally, Sterilisation and/or customer-facing experience.
- Reliable Transport is a must, preferably access to your own vehicle.
- Warm and positive attitude and team-orientated approach.
- Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
- Computer savvy skills with the ability to pick up things quickly.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
Here at Lumino, we are made up of a talented team of professionals providing exceptional patient experience and dental care. With over 125 practices nationwide, we are the heart of every New Zealand community and want to ensure we are providing the highest standard of care to our patients & ongoing support to our clinicians.
We ensure that our clinicians and clinical teams receive great training and development opportunities as well as modern equipment and the technology to help them grow professionally.
To be eligible for any role in one of our Practices, you must be currently fully vaccinated, or prepared to be fully vaccinated prior to starting with us. You will be required to provide proof. This is in accordance with the Government’s Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order, and Lumino’s Immunisation Policy.
Sounds like a job for you? Apply today!
Lumino the Dentists
31 Aug 2022 12:00
Dental Assistant, DA/Reception
(None), 1-3 years
More details (document)
PD – DA Reception – Nov20.pdf