We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Established in 1992 in a small kitchen, Emerson’s has created countless iconic beverages for the world such as 1812 and Pilsner over the past three decades! We are proud of our products with a reputation for excellence, artistic craftsmanship and premium quality! Emerson’s is a unique place where you will get the support, love and care of a family-owned brewery whilst retaining the job security and career prospects which come from being a part of New Zealand’s largest alcohol beverage company – Lion.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Venue Manager, this unique & hands-on role will see you manage the team on shift, ensuring efficient FOH set-up and close-down. You will ensure operating procedures are followed daily while managing a safe working environment. You will lead shifts and ensure our customers receive an experience that is our brand’s essence.
What you will need for day one…
- Knowledge of all hospitality operations
- Experience in successfully supervising, motivating and developing a large team
- The ability to deliver a consistent product and experience within a high-volume environment.
- Flexible availability to work various shifts, including days, evenings and weekends.
In return, we will offer you:
- Product Allowance for all Lion Brands!
- Be part of NZ’s LARGEST beverage business!
- Endless career progression into the broader business!
Empower yourself to achieve- apply today!