We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are currently inviting applications from qualified ECE teachers who wish to join our highly engaged and collaborative Ferndale Kindergarten teaching team.
Auckland Kindergarten Association has a long history in New Zealand in the Early Childhood Education sector, having been established in 1908 with the opening of our first kindergarten. We now have 107 kindergartens and 4 KiNZ centres, supported by our shared services staff at our office in Queen Street, forming our organisation, with a total of just under 1000 staff.
Ferndale Kindergarten is an enviroschool, and for us, sustainability is a key focus. Nestled in the park-like grounds of Ferndale House in Mount Albert, our kindergarten has a special local community feel to it. We believe the kindergarten is very much about community partnership and collaboration and promote the involvement of parents and whānau. As co-constructors of children’s learning, we see learning as something which should be fun, playful and rich with opportunities to explore, interact and engage. We are passionate about observing, supporting and extending children’s thinking through enquiry and encouragement.
We are looking for a part time permanent ECE Teacher, who is passionate about ECE and whose practice comes from the heart and radiates kindness. You will be a team player who is highly motivated and enthusiastic, with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have excellent planning and assessment, as well as a deep interest in effective documentation based on Te Whariki. You must have a commitment to bicultural practice as well as valuing the multicultural richness of our community and kindergarten, in a way that promotes genuine inclusiveness. You will also have a strong community focus and be committed to building quality partnerships with families.
Our ideal candidate will also:
- be a team player, and be enthusiastic and fun-loving
- be someone who intrinsically understands our teaching philosophy of play-based learning
- have demonstrable skills in relationship building
- share our commitment to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi, informing and leading bicultural practice
- have strong capability in planning, assessment and documentation
- value the use of ICT as a teaching tool, utilising a range of available technological resources to extend children’s learning and improve teaching practice
- have a strong focus on inclusiveness, recognising and valuing the rich diversity of the tamariki, whānau and local community
- enjoy working directly with our tamariki and love getting your hands dirty
- be passionate about nature and committed to sustainability, which you naturally weave in to your teaching and learning experiences with children
To find out more about Ferndale Kindergarten, please visit our AKA website.
We encourage anyone interested in applying to visit our Kindergarten (observing current COVID regulations; please call ahead to check). To find out more about Ferndale Kindergarten, please visit the AKA website
Applications close on 2 February 2022 at 6pm (unless the role is filled sooner)
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in New Zealand to be considered for this position
It is now a requirement that any person working in AKA Early Childhood Education Services must be fully vaccinated from the COVID-19 virus, and confirmation of vaccinations is required.