We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
- Work with one of the top 3 best places to work in NZ!
- Join an exciting role with lots of variety supporting NZ essential services
- Enjoy a long-term contract with stable work and opportunities for career progression
- Take the opportunity to excel & be exposed to huge employers
Contribute to Ventia’s exciting opportunity for an Electrician to join our Capital Works Power team based in Wellington.
What’s in it for me?
- Enjoy opportunities for growth as we win more contracts
- Great compensation relative to experience and qualifications
- Great team environment, excellent safety culture!
- Opportunity to work with a leading, global company.
- There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our people and the public safe.
- We look after each other and foster our people’s well-being.
- This role provides you the opportunity to excel and build your electrical career while enjoying great compensation with allowances and a competitive rate for your hard work. You will gain hands-on experience and be exposed to prestigious employers like Ventia, Transpower, Meridian, Genesis etc.
- This is an excellent opportunity for you to further develop your knowledge and competencies in the Electrical industry.
About the Role
This experienced and suitably qualified Electrician will be reporting to the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be a member of the capital works team consisting of young seasoned electrical fitters and power technicians. You will assist the Operations Manager to achieve the agreed goals effectively and efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction and contractual obligations are met and fulfilled.
We have several big projects coming up and we invite hardworking and motivated industry workers to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The role will have the majority of the role based in Wellington but the work that we have is vast and varied and will take you to other parts of the lower North Island such as Napier and Palmerston North.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- EWRB registration (HV experience not required but beneficial)
- Valid Full Class 1 NZ drivers’ license
- Physically fit, as the job may require prolonged periods of walking, kneeling, and standing with some lifting and exposure to heat and cold.
- Team player – need to work closely with colleagues to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Demonstrates pro-active thinking
- Excellent safety attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Click on the APPLY NOW button found on this page. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to undergo a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol check) and a Ministry of Justice check.
Job Segment: Electrical, Electrician, Engineering