We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you an experienced salesperson looking for a new role? Or a confident, bubbly person looking to get into a new industry? Then we may have the job for you!
We are looking for a part-time salesperson to fill a recent vacancy. Our company specialises in organising parties and events in New Zealand and Australia, from corporate teambuilding to hen/stag nights and birthdays, we do it all.
We are an equal opportunity, family-friendly workplace with three staff. We work closely together and are looking for someone who fits into the team and the culture of the business. Working hours and schedules can be negotiable for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with the right attitude, full of personality and excellent at developing relationships with clients and suppliers. Complete and ongoing training is provided, so you don’t have to have experience, just a willingness to work hard, learn and above all, help people have fun! The pay rate is based on experience initially.
Day-to-day tasks include:
* Fielding initial web and phone enquiries.
* Taking ownership of organising events, including all bookings and payments.
* Website content writing to inform potential clients about our activities, locations & packages.
* Primary data inputting – requires excellent attention to detail.
* Liaising with suppliers and building relationships.
* Investigating new products and services for our customers and bringing them into our business
Skills and attributes required:
* Exceptional phone manner – personable, engaging, bubbly and professional.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, great attention to detail and a good memory.
* Advanced writing skills, able to express ideas and format proposals professionally and appealingly.
* Must be able to type at a reasonable speed.
* You should be a quick learner with some work experience.
* Knowledge of cities in New Zealand and Australia is an advantage.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Salary: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dunedin, Otago: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)