We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have an opportunity for an organiser extraordinaire to join us for a 7-month fixed term in a newly created Part Time role (20 hours p/week) Events Coordinator, to support our marketing team.
About the Role:
Based out of our Christchurch Office with the rest of our Marketing team. Reporting to the Events & Sponsorship Manager, with support from the Brand Manager, this newly created role gives you the opportunity to make your mark and support our Events & Sponsorship Manager build event experiences that align with our company vision – Smarter farming for a better New Zealand. This will be a hands-on, busy role in a fantastic team environment. You’ll get great exposure to a range of sized events and be able to show us your top-notch organisation and technology skills to really get our systems and processes humming efficiently in preparation for events.
- Coordinate event logistics, ensuring a timely delivery
- Generalist event coordination and administration, such as producing documentation, signage and collateral
- Execute a smooth event pack-in and pack-down
- Assist with digital content management and communication, such as social media content relating to events
- Support our event sustainability framework.
You’ll have high energy and drive, thriving on ‘mucking-in’ and helping out with all event logistics. Your aptitude for technology and ability to learn new skills quickly will set you apart from others. Being a great team-player, your ability to relate to the wider field team will aid great communication.
Being a part-time 20 hours per week role, there is flexibility with hours, so please let us know your preference when applying – we are open to working with you. Please be aware that there will be at least two-three times during the 7-month fixed term which will require overnight and/or weekend travel to assist with events.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Prior event coordination experience, ideally at least 2-3 years
- Knowledge of design software e.g. InDesign, Photoshop / capacity to learn
- Ability to proactively prioritise your workload and meet deadlines
- Technology savvy, with exposure to cloud-based software such as Eventbrite, Survey Monkey advantageous
- A high degree of literacy, and strong attention to detail
- Interest in the agricultural sector
About the Company:
Ravensdown is a farmer owned co-operative within the agricultural sector. We exist to help our farmers optimise soil fertility and productivity to run their businesses in a profitable and sustainable way with a focus on lowering environmental impact. Beyond fertiliser, we provide nutrient management services, technical advice and essential farm inputs delivered how, where and when they are needed by our customers.
How to Apply:
Click on the ‘Apply’ button to create a profile and submit your CV and cover letter to Marina Appen, HR Advisor.
Advertisement closes on 18 August 2022 – we will be reviewing throughout, to fill the role as soon as possible – apply now!
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Ravensdown may require you to disclose your vaccination status at any time during the recruitment and selection process or employment, in line with company policy.