We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Calling on all qualified Nurses Vaccinators looking to be a part of something exciting!
Chemist Warehouse NZ is on the lookout for highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Nurses to work in our vaccination facilities located across New Zealand.
Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service? Do you want to become a vaccinator?
Sound good so far? Learn more about who we are and about the role!
Established in New Zealand in 2017, Chemist Warehouse currently operates over 20 stores and is growing rapidly. The business’s ongoing success is due to the ongoing dedication and commitment from our teams paired with competitively priced, quality products.
The Vaccinator Nurses will be responsible for providing Flu and Covid-19 vaccinations and support to ensure the immunisation services are delivered effectively.
What’s on offer?
- Attractive rates offered
- Flexible hours
- A supportive team environment
- Administering the flu and COVID-19 Vaccine in accordance with local standards
- Undertake both routine and specially identified tasks
- Confirm the identity and any medical history of the client
- Hold NZ registration and a current Annual Practicing Certificate with relevant Registration Authority
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Be available to work a range of shifts either full-time or part-time.
- Vaccinator training and Covd-19 training (IMAC) up to date
If you are an authorized or provisional vaccinator or a nurse, we would love to hear from you!