We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Taranaki Base Hospital, New Plymouth
Permanent up to 1.0FTE
Full or Part time hours
- Are you seeking a growth opportunity into a leadership role?
- Do you have an interest providing high quality services?
- Do you have a passion for clinical excellence?
The Fracture Liaison service co-ordinator is responsible for developing a service that delivers and maintains the Fracture Liaison Service gold standards, as measured by the International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) best practice standards. The role is responsible for organising all relevant clinical investigations, including bone densitometry, to evaluate future fracture risk, and to organize referral to local falls prevention services, where available.
Clinical excellence in this role is paramount and the successful candidate will have or develop competency in performing fracture risk assessment of individuals with fragility fractures using standardised tools, including interpretation of dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) scans.
This position has strong working relationships with senior multi discipline leaders across the organisation and within the funder environment to ensure the provision of high quality and equitable care.
To be successful it is important that you are a:
- Registered Health Professional with a relevant professional background.
- Demonstrated understanding of service delivery, with an understanding of models of care that are appropriate for low decile, rural, Māori and Pacific peoples
- Evidence of skills and experience in the areas of orthopaedics or older persons health
- Understanding of bone fragility and falls prevention treatment and approaches
- Proven interest in developing skills and career progression as a leader
- High level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills.
To view the position description click here.
In Taranaki, it is easy to achieve an enviable lifestyle without having to compromise your career path. The region’s amazing mountain, rivers, lakes, fantastic coastline and outstanding surfing and tramping opportunities, masses of parks and gardens, as well as a major events calendar, make it a great place to live and work.
The Taranaki District Health Board is a large organisation (2,200 staff) operating in the exciting, changing Health sector.
To make an application please click on “Apply Online” from within this advertisement.
For more information please contact Katy Sheffield – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 23rd January 2022.