We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We have work available on a commercial site in Wanaka’s busy industrial area. Solid hours with a crew that know what they’re doing.
You’ll need at least 2 years experience on constructions sites and understand:
- Site Set up & pack down
- Battery operated & powered tool use
- Familiar with H&S protocols
- Comfortable to work safely on scaffold, around machinery and on ladders
- Can anticipate the next steps in construction
This placement could be long term as there’s plenty of work coming up! We get you sorted, you get settled
Monday – Friday, full weeks of work.
Get in now while the going is good!
- Full PPE/Safety gear provided for free
- Site safe paid for if required
- Ideally you will have your own tools, if not we can assist.
- Proven construction experience required. Capable with hand and power tools.
- Fit and healthy
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
Don’t delay – apply online or call us on 034428553 or toll free on 0508404040 #2 #3 to connect with the team at Tradestaff Queenstown