We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are seeking applicants to join our team in Queenstown. Our unique location offers our guests two hotels from the Hilton brand to choose from: Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa and DoubleTree by Hilton Queenstown and all of our Team Members get to work across both brands.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
You will work on a rotating shift basis, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage and maintain a clean and tidy working environment for all hotel outlet kitchens
- Work effectively within the Stewarding team to ensure hygiene and WHS requirements are met
- Ensure correct maintenance of all operating equipment and dishwashing machinery
- Maintain clean and tidy kitchen storerooms at all times
- Work safely with chemicals to assist with the cleaning process
What are we looking for?
In your new role, you will be working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous cleaning/stewarding experience in a Hospitality environment is an advantage
- Strong understanding of Food Safety and Workplace Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work within a team
- The flexibility and availability to work weekends, early morning breakfast shifts and on a rotating roster
Thrive at Hilton
Thrive at Hilton is our Team Member Value Proposition. It supports the well-being and performance of our Team Members with industry-leading benefits, recognition and support to meet Team Member’s professional needs. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues. See how this innovative program could help you achieve your personal dreams:
- Workplace flexibility (work life balance)
- Professional leadership development framework
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Access to Hilton University and over 5000 online learning programs
- Free events and activities
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted childcare
- Free staff meal and daily dry-cleaned uniform
- Discounted accommodation and food & beverage rates globally
- Participate in ongoing recognition programs
- Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
- Support to participate in a variety of local volunteer activities
- Fast track to Hilton Honors Silver status
When you pursue a career at Hilton, you are part of a unique global enterprise characterised by the closeness of its Team Members. Wherever you are in the world, you share a special connection and sense of community that makes #TeamHilton a great place to be your best. Get insights into work at Hilton, and see what our Team Members have been up to by searching @hiltoncareers on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.