We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Calling all keen Coders who love working with kids! Code Camp is looking for fun, energetic and enthusiastic Head Teachers to join our Team
Code Camp is Australia’s leading specialist school holiday provider! We’ve taught over 90,000 kids to code in the past 6 years, and employ 1000 casual staff to help us. Our staff work hard and love the collaborative effort of creating unique and engaging learning experiences for kids. We are looking for fun and energetic casual staff to teach at our holiday camps.
- Studying/studied Computer Science
- Great at communicating with kids
- Passionate about mentoring kids, building their knowledge and confidence
- Trustworthy, punctual and reliable
- Able to engage with kids, play ice-breaker games to get them having fun before class
- Talk with kids and keep them engaged in the classroom environment
- Available during the school holidays
- Willing to travel to camp locations
Whilst we don’t require a specific degree, candidates should have some the following experience (or similar):
- Enjoy working with kids and have a vibrant and enthusiastic can do attitude
- Currently completing, or have completed your tertiary studies
- Mature outlook and common sense
- Work well in a team environment
- Be able to take initiative when working unsupervised
- Fluent conversational English
- Ability to facilitate activities to meet the needs and interests of children aged 5 to 13
- Demonstrated ability to actively engage groups of up to 25 children
- Ability to communicate for positive outcomes with children and other educators
- Ability to encourage positive behaviour in children
- Capacity to identify and take action to manage risk and ensure active supervision of children inside and outside the classroom
About the position
We are seeking fun, energetic and enthusiastic Head Teachers to join our Team.
- Deliver our lesson plan to a class of ~25 students
- Responsible for keeping the class on track
- Provide direction to assistants
- Engaging with the students in a fun way inside and outside the classroom
- Ensuring the classroom is a fun environment for the students
- Liaise with the Camp Manager for any issues you may have
- Keeping in contact with Head Office if you have any questions or concerns
- Attend staff training
Please apply if you want to inspire a new generation of amazing coders.
What we do:
Code Camp is a company that offers school holiday and after school coding, DJ, Animation & YouTube classes to kids aged 5-13yrs. We host a number of 2 to 4 day camps across Australia.
The coding that is taught at Code Camp is relatively basic (for most kids this will be their first time learning to code) so an in depth knowledge is not necessary. We will ask all successful applicants to take an hour or two to familiarise themselves with the coding that will be taught at camp.
If you are available for at least 3 consecutive weekdays during the School Holidays we would love to hear from you.
If any (or all) of this applies to you, then get in touch with us now!
Salary from $215 per day plus super
(Available from 7.30am to 4pm Day 1, 8am to 4pm other days)
How to Apply:
To apply, email our recruitment officers Bel, Charlotte & Donna with a copy of your resume staff @ codecamp.com.au or head to our website www.codecamp.com.au
LOCATIONS NEEDED IN SYDNEY: –
CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West, North Shore, North West, Northern Beaches, South Western Suburbs, St George, Southern Shire, Illawara & South East, South Western Suburbs, St George, Sutherland Shire, The Hills District, Upper North Shore, Paramatta, Outer Western Suburbs.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $215.00 per day
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Information & Communication Technology Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Working with Children Check (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 17/06/2022
Expected Start Date: 04/07/2022