We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We’re on the lookout for a Kitchen Hand to join the kitchen team at Brew’d Island Bay!
Brew’d Island Bay is a character filled, suburban gem! Ideally located on The Parade in Island Bay, it is a go-to venue for the locals. With the new addition of the Gorilla Burger menu, Brew’d Island Bay is only getting more popular!
Kitchen Hand is a role that is perfect for any aspiring chefs out there! You will do a bit of everything, from making sure that the kitchen is clean, to assisting the chefs in preparing high quality meals for our customers.
Most world renowned Chefs and TV Chefs (even the pretentious ones) started their career as a Kitchen Hand. We need someone who can fill all of the duties of a Kitchen Hand and is keen to also get involved and support the chefs with cooking duties!
What we’ll love about you:
- You will love a hectic, fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure!
- You’ll be curious, interested and happy to learn from any mistakes
- You will have the ability to jump between jobs, from prepping food for service to maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen
- You will be energetic and enthusiastic, working together with the kitchen team while showcasing your great communication skills!
- You are going to be a team player with the ability to build great relationships with team members
What we know you’ll love about us:
- We offer great discounts on food and beverage including:
- 50% off food while working and…
- 25% off food and drink at all Kāpura venues!
- Monthly employee of the month awards
- A venue fund to reward our team with activities
- Regular on site and company wide incentive schemes
- Opportunities to support your favourite charity with time or donations – 1 x paid day off per year to volunteer at a charity of your choice!
- In-house training programmes to earn food safety qualifications that will kickstart your cheffing career
- We take the time to look after our people – we understand the value of having a vibrant and fun loving team!
We are a business who is constantly growing and we believe in investing in people, take a look at some of our team members and how they have progressed with Kāpura – https://www.kapura.co.nz/#careers
If you want to join the party and would like to find out more about this exciting role, then please send us your CV and tell us a little bit about yourself – we can’t wait to hear from you!