We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
About the role:
As NZMA and NZST continue to grow and evolve we have an exciting opportunity for someone to take up the recently created role of Learner Success Co-ordinator. The core purpose of this role is to support our campuses to Improve their overall educational performance and outcomes through identifying learner needs and implementing systems to support equitable outcomes for all learners.
This role reports directly to the Head of Learners Success NZMA / NZST but you will also work very closely with SLT members on the Campuses you are allocated to. You would be working across two different PTEs, NZMA and NZST and key responsibilities would include
- Embedding support for
- Māori and Pasifika learners with inequitable outcomes
- Learners below the optimal literacy/numeracy thresholds
- Neurodiverse learners
- Learners with physical and mental disabilities
- Learners at risk of withdrawal and non-completion
- Training and mentoring teaching staff to manage learner success including identifying what intervention strategies are needed and when, to achieve equitable learner outcomes
- Analyse educational outcome data to identify gaps and provide recommendations on educational actions that will make a positive impact
- Researching and sourcing resources to support staff and learners
- Track and report learner progress
- Monitor academic performance of targeted learners
- Communicate areas of concern to campus management team and together embed strategies to mitigate risk
- Contribute to continuous improvement framework and best practice to ensure systems are student-centric and improve learner outcomes across the whole organisation
You must be passionate about the impact education can have on the lives of our rangatahi and students. You will inspire, be positive, and be enthusiastic as you present to, and work alongside students and staff. Experience in the education sector is preferred. We are looking for the right blend of a great positive attitude, the desire to work hard and get results, and a passion to help others through education. You will also need to be:
- Energetic, positive, and driven to succeed
- Able to analyses data
- Facilitate training to teaching staff
- Able to be supportive and empathic
- A natural relationship builder
- A competent administrator with good attention to detail
Please note, this role may be part time or full time, depending on the applicant’s situation and the needs of the business.
Why work with us?
The NZMA and NZST Groups pride ourselves on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture – open to inputs from creative people of all genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences. We are fast movers, action orientated, keen innovators, and quick thinkers who enjoy a workplace that is inspiring and fun and focused on making a difference.
We strive for success in everything we do with the strongest integrity. We ensure our team feels valued and informed about the direction we are heading in through in-house training days and our annual conference.
If you are looking for a role with a wide range of challenges and variety, and you want to make a difference, then this opportunity is for you.
Who are we?
NZMA and NZST are leading training providers with campuses throughout New Zealand offering courses and qualifications across a range of programmes from sport, trades, health, hospitality, cookery, and early childhood to travel and tourism, beauty, makeup, hairdressing sectors, and have now recently expanded to health and wellbeing. With authentic training environments, well-designed programmes, and a fun and supportive learning environment, we have a mission to make a meaningful difference in the lives of all our students.
Our organisation is strong on developing our people and having fun while we do it. We strive for success in everything we do with the strongest integrity. We ensure our team feels valued and informed about the direction we are heading in through in-house training days and our annual conference.
To find out more about us, please visit https://www.nzma.ac.nz/ and https://nzschooloftourism.co.nz/
Questions about your identity help us appreciate the diversity of individuals looking to work at UP Education, ensuring we’re attracting applications from people with identities and perspectives that are as diverse as our students.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to equity, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment.
Please note: UP Education requires all staff to be fully vaccinated as a condition of being onsite at any campus or related sites following a Health & Safety risk assessment undertaken by the business in guidance from the COVID-19 Protection Framework and WorkSafe.