We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
The most advanced companies in the world turn to VMware to manage, grow, and transform their business. When you work here, you’re connected to a global community of innovative, empowered employees working together to solve the most critical technology challenges. Our team of 30,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to creating an environment where great people want to work long term by living our EPIC2 values of Execution, Passion, Integrity, Customers, and Community. The Customer Success team is dedicated to ensuring our customers are successful in achieving their goals and accelerating VMware’s transformation to a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business.
As a Customer Success Architect, you’ll be working with global enterprise customers to ensure they are successful in realizing their business outcomes, by enabling them to adopt and consume our advanced products and technology. You’ll be working with both internal and external stakeholders and each day will bring a new challenge, leaving no potential for boredom. There is significant flexibility in how you engage with stakeholders and potential for ‘thinking outside of the box’. If you want to be part of a dynamic global team, working to ensure our customers are achieving their business outcomes and maximizing value from their investments in our solutions, then this is the place for you.
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
- As a Customer Success Architect, you hold responsibility for understanding a customer’s business goals, use cases and associated technology roadmap, becoming a trusted advisor and assisting them in achieving their business outcomes through innovative use of technology.
- You will acquire intimate knowledge of the customers’ business and its strategic goals and use your in-depth knowledge of VMware, Cloud and Networking technologies to work with Customer Success Executives, sales, pre-sales, and customers on building successful Success Plans and delivery roadmaps.
- Within 30-days of employment, you’ll be able your leverage your product knowledge and architecture experience to help strategic customers remove technological barriers to adoption and consumption as part of their journey to realizing their multi-Cloud strategy.
- Within 60-days of employment, you’ll be taking ownership of the technology roadmap for multiple strategic customers, leading technical teams, and providing invaluable input to customer Success Plans.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- Gather and validate customer use cases, pain points, risks, opportunities, KPIs, and lifecycle data to form a solid current state definition.
- Using your extensive technical knowledge and architecture experience you’ll support strategic customers in translating their desired business outcomes to technology requirements and associated KPIs to form the solid understanding of the desired state and foundation for a customer and/or industry sector reference architecture and desired state.
- Leverage your excellent English Language communication, interpersonal and documentation skills to capture and articulate solution design, integrating both technical and business concepts, and present a transformational journey to customer stakeholders.
- Maintain current, high-level technical knowledge of the VMware product line and future product direction and expert level knowledge in one or more specialist area(s)
- Work with Customer Success Executives to create Success Plans, containing realistic objectives with clearly defined owners and measures, that assist our customers in realizing their multi-Cloud strategy
- Instill confidence with our strategic customers by continually validating your technical knowledge through VCP (VMware Certified Professional), VCAP (VMware Certified Advanced Professional) and/or other relevant industry certifications.
- From your customer interactions, provide feedback to product management on customer challenges and assist in the capture of intellectual property and development of white papers and best practices
- Where required leverage any government clearances you hold to help facilitate conversations with government departments and/or security conscious customers.
- Apply your prior knowledge and experience of network switching and routing design, administration and troubleshooting to facilitate meaningful conversations with customer network architects planning to adopt and/or expand consumption of solutions, such as NSX, from the VMware Networking and Advanced Security Business Group.
- Understand and articulate the impact of Network Virtualization and Security to a customer’s physical IP network, operations and future network and networking security architectures.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in network virtualization and cloud computing.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing and networking applications, industry directions, and trends.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
The hiring manager for this role is Vinod Prabhakaran, Director, Enterprise Architects, Customer Success. Vinod has been with Customer Success for the last 5 years, including having seeded and scaled the team in APJ and currently leading the teams across APJ & EMEA. He has been with VMware for 7 years, before which he spent more than 10 years with Accenture as a Consulting Lead managing and leading service delivery for customers around the world.
Vinod’s management philosophy is to encourage everyone to set the bar very high and execute without the fear of failure. He places a lot of emphasis on drive and application with a bias for action and believes strongly in allowing people adequate flexibility, opportunity and freedom to ideate and experiment.
The team spread across the globe, consists of over 20 members, with 3 of them based in the APJ region, besides Vinod, who is based out of Bangalore, India. The team works flexible hours, arranging schedules to fit their customers’ needs and taking consideration bi-weekly calls for those located in EMEA (Bulgaria, France, UK) and APJ (Australia & India).
While the current Covid situation place restrictions on travel and the team is unable to meet in person often, there is fantastic collaboration across team members and the diverse team made up of some of the brightest technical minds, continues to have fun while engaging at all levels of the customer organisation to help them meet their objectives. The structure is deliberately flat, and each team member inspires the rest to set and exceed audacious goals.
Where is this role located?
The location of this role is flexible within the ANZ region. Work will be done from an office some days during a week and other days from the customer location or home.
What are the benefits and perks of working at VMware?
You and your loved ones will be supported with a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Below are some highlights, or you can view the complete benefits package by visiting www.benefits.vmware.com.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behavior challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
Category : Services and Consulting
Subcategory: Solutions Architect
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2022-02-11
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.