We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Working for Ballantynes
At Ballantynes we are all about delivering exceptional customer service. Our people are essential to our goal of providing a warm and welcoming environment for customers and staff.
About this role
Everything to suit the fashion-conscious man can be found in our Menswear area, from tailored suiting, casual wear, shoes and accessories. We stock international brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, R.M. Williams, Ted Baker and All Saints.
We have two roles available:
- 36.5 hours per week, working Tuesday-Saturday. This role will predominantly work in our Men’s Contemporary clothes area which includes brands such as Huffer and Superdry.
- 13.5 hours per week, working Friday-Saturday. This role will predominantly work in Men’s shoes but will also work across our whole Menswear area at times.
As one of our Sales staff, you will enjoy interacting with our customers, having the confidence to provide that one on one service to advise on the latest trends or show off your product knowledge.
You will use your initiative to keep on top of tasks, ensuring your area is kept well-presented and stocked. You will be adaptable and have great teamwork ethic, happy to help other departments when required.
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Previous retail experience
- Genuine interest in fashion and a love for brands
- Be helpful, and willing to go above and beyond to assist our customers
- Be confident and enthusiastic
- Great team player
Apply online for either of these roles, ensuring you state which role you are interested in. Applications close 19 January 2022