Roster pattern is 7 days on, 7 days off; 7 nights on; 7 days off and the hours of work are 6.40am/pm to 7pm/am. A company bus is provided to and from work in both Dunedin. The bus leaves Dunedin at 5:15 am/pm and will not return until approx 815pm/am. These are very long days so candidates must have the flexibility in their to home life to maintain this work cycle.
- Strong H&S awareness and attitude, ideally prior experience in an industrial or large scale environment
- Prior labouring or physical/ manual handling experience is preferable
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Must hold a full NZ Drivers licence (preferably confident in a manual as well)
- Must be physically fit and able to handle lifting sample trays consistently throughout their shifts approx. 5-10kgs can be upto 25kgs
- Be comfortable in all weather conditions (extreme heat and cold)
- Be comfortable communicating in a team environment (both face to face and via radio)
If you think you have the skills and stamina to be successful in this role we want to hear from you ASAP. You will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to earn some good money: Payrate is $25.24 p/h and there are long hours available.
- The opportunity to gain experience in a high-paying and exciting industry.
This is a temporary role but could extend depending on drilling programme requirements. There is also potential for the right candidate to be offered a permanent contract.
Please APPLY ONLINE now or call 0508 404040 (Dunedin) for further details.