We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Havelock North – Hawkes Bay
12.00pm to 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday, or Monday to Friday
Full time job
Full Time (30+ hours)
Part time job
To be negotiated based on experience
The below would be done in conjunction with Mum but independently on some days.
- School pick up (using family car).
- Kids sports/activities – drop off and pick up (using our car).
- Kids and parent dinner – prep and cook (including shopping where required).
- Kids homework – spelling/reading/maths/ad hoc projects/letter formation/dragon literacy and maths books/colouring etc.
- Encourage and support kids to do chores and activities themselves (i.e. make beds properly, clear and rinse plate and place in dishwasher, put school bags, shoes and equipment away etc.).
- Playing sport with them outside (tennis, swimming, soccer, basketball, trampoline, bike etc.).
Cleaning and washing
- Do washing, iron and fold washing each day
- Regular vacuuming
- Ad hoc cleaning (option to do all house cleaning if would like another 10-15 hours per week)
In an ideal world their key attributes would be:
- Love children (and a small miniature dachshund dog)
- Good with discipline and boundaries
- Self-starter, good time management, and able to do all the above without support and guidance
- Very good cook and enjoys following recipes
- Happy to clean and help manage the overall household where required
- Enjoys being active and playing sport outside with the kids
- Private and confidential
- Longer term (not a 3-6 month gap filler for them).
- 12.00pm to 6.00pm (Monday to Thursday, or Monday to Friday).
- If possible, ad hoc outside of this (If the person is available).
- Proposed start date – beginning February 2022.
Full licence required, family car available for use for transport of children.
beginning February 2022.