We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are expanding our fantastic and dedicated team of Community Wound Care Nurses in Christchurch and we are looking for a part time highly experienced Registered nurse to provide wound care and other specialist clinical services to people in the community.
Healthvision’s nursing services are primarily ACC-related, including wound care, burn care and long-term injury. We are an extension of the primary healthcare team and are consistently recognised as wound care experts.
This position is highly autonomous and involves visiting patients in their homes to apply your practical nursing knowledge and assessment skills, case management, and patient education. It will also involve developing positive working relationships with GP practices and other referrers.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced and clinically confident with a great attitude and have excellent wound care knowledge or experience, ideally from a community or district nursing background.
You will be empowered to provide continuity of care for our patients from beginning to end, while we provide great orientation, excellent ongoing clinical support, and access to ongoing education.
The successful candidate will have:
- New Zealand Registration and current practicing certificate
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in acute and chronic wound management and preferably burns
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Caring nature and ability to connect with people from various backgrounds
- Time management and relationship building skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Solid and positive communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the best service delivery to our clients
- Hold a current driver’s licence and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Evidence of your vaccination status (as per the COVID-19 Public Health Response (Vaccinations) Order 2021 which specifies that all frontline workers must be vaccinated)
Healthvision is a lead provider of Specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
We are a company who is passionate about well-being, working closely with our clients, families, and whānau to wrap around the quality care they need to live life the way they want to and to maximise their independence.
Our aim at Healthvision is to make a positive difference to the lives of others.