We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Are you a night owl…. then we have the perfect role for you!
Main Purpose of the Job
Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Portering and Housekeeping departments during night time including lobby services and security functions, ensuring that standards are maintained in these areas, efficiency evident and customer’s needs met.
· Public Area Cleaning including conference facilities
· Assist with guest luggage including Tour Group members luggage
· Assist operations of Housekeeping department during night time including lobby services.
· Prepare and Deliver Room Service Orders as requested
· Ensure that standards are maintained in these areas, efficiency evident and customer’s needs met.
· Ensure messages and faxes are delivered with the utmost urgency.
· Message boards updated daily and aware of function requirements.
· Ensure the security of keys and public / back of house areas at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor
· Liaise with Front Office and Maintenance regarding any maintenance issue ensuring guest requirements are met.
· All guest property in storage, long or short term, duly documented and cared for.
· When guest report lost property take all relevant information and pass on to housekeeping.
· Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management
Part Time (Minimum 32 hours)
· Organisational Skills
· Takes initiative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Must hold a Full NZ Drivers Licence and be able to drive both Auto and Manual cars.
· Be flexible and available to work on a rotating roster
· Enjoy being innovative and creative with a passion for delivering customer service
· NZ citizen, permanent resident or hold a current and valid work visa/permit.
· Must be Vaccinated against COVID 19- as per the COVID Response (vaccinations) legislations act 2021
· Staff meals while on duty
· Uniform provided & laundered
· Accommodation discounts & Free Anniversary Stay
· Discounted benefits throughout Accor
· Staff celebration & tenure recognition
· Bring your mate to work – program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Fantastic career growth opportunities
· On-going training, learning and development
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: $21.75 per hour
- Employee discount
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Night shift
- Rotating roster
- Are you a New Zealand Citizen, Resident or have a valid work visa for NZ?
- Are currently vaccinated against COVID19?