We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Work type: ongoing part-time
Location: St Luke’s Catholic College (Secondary) – Marsden Park
Categories: Maintenance / Groundsperson
We’re seeking a skilled Non-trade Qualified Tradesperson employee who will be responsible to support the other services of a school, including but not limited to cleaning, building and grounds maintenance.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Non-specialised repair work;
- Undertaking general gardening tasks including preparation and planting procedures;
- Operating, maintaining and adjusting turf machinery under general supervision;
- Applying fertilisers, fungicides, herbicides and insecticides under general supervision;
- Cleaning of external areas such blowing of pathways and picking up of rubbish;
- Responding to alarms, following emergency procedures and preparing incident reports, inspecting and securing buildings;
- Providing assistance to qualified tradespersons in building and furniture maintenance;
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Principal and/or Principal’s Delegate. This may include operation of the school’s security system when commencing/finishing a shift.
It is essential that you
- Have demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Have demonstrated ability to follow direction, prioritise and meet set deadlines
- Have demonstrated interpersonal skills in working with a range of personnel
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools
Experience and Qualifications
- Does not have a trade qualification (certificate III), but has a skill level which
assumes and requires knowledge, training or experience relevant to the duties to
- General gardening and/or maintenance experience;
- Knowledge and skill in operating small machinery eg powered hand tools, lawn mower, etc;
- Good knowledge of safe work practices and WHS requirements;
- Valid and current Drivers Licence;
- Working with Children Check for paid work.
This position will be subject to a pre-employment medical assessment.
Catholic Education Diocese of Parramatta provides quality learning and teaching in a faith-centred environment across 83 primary and secondary schools and within early learning and out of school hours care centres in Western Sydney.
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child-related employment including the completion of a National Police Check, retention of a valid Working with Children Check and adoption and compliance with CEDP’s Child Safeguarding Procedures and Code of Conduct When Working With Students and Children.
CEDP promotes the safety and wellbeing of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, and children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, as well as people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Successful Candidates for all positions at CEDP must have a valid Working With Children Check. For more information, please visit The Office of The Children’s Guardian here.
Advertised: 07 Apr 2022 11:04 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Apr 2022 17:04 AUS Eastern Standard Time