We are collecting job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
PARAMEDIC FULL-TIME or PART-TIME Opportunities
We’re hiring Paramedics for AMR, Hunter Ambulance, and Hunter EMS Ambulance who are passionate about delivering compassionate, high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care to our customers.
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, ECG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical care.
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow Paramedics.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver’s License
- BLS, ACLS
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Ability Test (PAT)
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare preferred
Why Choose AMR, Hunter Ambulance and Hunter EMS Ambulance? All of these brands are part of Global Medical Response ‘s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.