We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
A multi-branch Real Estate group, who are a market leader in their field. They have been in business for over 20 years, with multiple branches in central and north Auckland. They are committed to providing both their vendors and purchasers a highly professional service with the highest ethical standards. Their greatest strength is that although part of a large network, their office is locally-owned and their systems and focus are specifically tailored to meet the needs and aspirations of their vendors and purchasers.
The objective of this role is to ensure the smooth operational running of the office as well as coordination between all other offices. Based at their front desk, this person will be the first point of contact for customers over the phone and in person.
- Coordinating and assisting with real estate listing process from start to finish, ensuring that the salespeople can focus on listings and selling property
- Full campaign administration and coordination
- Organising print and digital advertising
- Recording purchase and sale agreements into their internal system
- Setting up auction nights and ensuring the smooth running of the events (this will mean staying slightly later every 3rd Wednesday)
- Supporting the sales team with all of their administrative needs
- Liaising with suppliers and ensuring that all branch supplies (stationery and other consumables) are always kept up to date
- Assisting with customer queries, ensuring they are directed to the right person
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has recent, proven experience in a similar Administration role
- Is calm under pressure and can deal with busy, stressful situations with ease
- Has excellent communication abilities and can confidently deal with people from all walks of life
- Has excellent computer skills and is an organisation whiz
- Is flexible, adaptable and happy to roll up their sleeves and help with anything the branch needs
- Shows initiative and is a problem solver by nature
- Is process driven and an excellent multi-tasker
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in a highly successful, thriving branch, company and industry
- A fun and friendly team
- Supportive management
- Hands-on, varied role – no two days will be the same
- A competitive salary, commensurate upon experience
Interested? Apply now by following the links below. Don’t delay, this could be the beginning of an exciting new career path!
Please note: due to our multi-stage interview processes, we require applicants to be currently residing in Auckland. Also, due to our clients’ requirements, applicants must have current eligibility to permanently reside and work in New Zealand.