We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Your role covers a range of responsibilities to make sure products meet the specifications and standards identified in the ISO9000 quality system and to ensure quality and production data is recorded accurately
You’ll be doing:
- Operating modern product handling and packing equipment
- Setting up and monitoring automated machinery
- Troubleshooting machinery / automation issues
- Assisting the Team Leader with product changes
- Maintaining housekeeping standards
- Upholding Health and Safety standards
To thrive in this role you’ll have:
- A leader in safe working practices
- Someone who has a thirst to learn, advance and become a leader of people
- Reliable – can do a 12 hour shift pattern of 2 days (7.00am to 7.00pm), 2 nights (7.00pm to 7.00am) and 4 days off
- Previous production operator experience – working with automated machinery
- Comfortable with touchscreen interfaces – understand process flow, bottlenecks etc
- Technically capable – accustomed to interlocks on equipment
- Multi skill mindset – able to float through different roles in a day
- Quick on the uptake – self driven
- Good level of English – great communication skills
You will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which include a Criminal History check, medical check and drug & alcohol testing.
You’ll reap the benefits of:
- Great future career opportunities – access to Leadership & Development programmes
- Competitive $$$
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted mortgage rates with selected banks
- Lots of variety – no 2 days are the same
You’ll be joining:
The country’s foremost manufacturer and supplier of insulation products – they have been around for over 50 years – they are a Kiwi company with a passion for Aotearoa. That’s why they’re constantly looking at their plant and processes to see if further improvements can be made to reduce impact on the environment and to increase their already high safety standards. They are tickled pink to hold an Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) for their efforts too.
If you are a modern production operator – start your new career with a winner? Apply on-line now!