We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
A key administration position has opened within their team for someone who is a positive, customer focused, team player. This role is part-time – hours of work from 10am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide both support to Brenda and to undertake lending administration support to the team. Duties include:
- Customer liaison via phone and email
- Diary management
- Preparing documentation for customer meetings
- Assessing and analysing bank statements for lending applications
- General administration duties to assist the team.
- Some PA tasks involved e.g., running errands
Key skills, experience & attributes required for success in this role:
- Ability to follow instructions (a must!) and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Quick learner
- Passion for providing excellent customer service in a professional and friendly manner
- Knowledge of office administration procedures
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Produce high quality work with good attention to detail
- Computer savvy with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office
Experience in a similar financial services environment is preferred as would be knowledge of banking and lending.
If you are a motivated and energetic team player with the ability to learn new skills and help others, this position could be exactly what you are looking for! Don’t delay, apply now.
Check out our website https://www.brendanom.co.nz/ for more information about our business and services.
For further details on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02108334633 or apply online.