We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Palliative Care Facilitator – Aged Care 0.8 FTE (32 hours per week)
Our passionate Aged Care team supports aged residential care (ARC) facilities in the Hutt Valley to provide quality palliative care. We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join the team as a Palliative Care Facilitator for 32 hours per week.
What you will do:
You will deliver expert Palliative Care to our wide reaching community, as well as teaching and mentoring nursing and care staff in residential care. You will also work directly with patients and families. The role will have flexibility in hours and role autonomy.
You will be part of a supportive, well-established team with opportunities to learn, and room to develop your vision for palliative care.
What you can bring:
With a background in nursing and a current registration with the New Zealand Nursing Council you will have a passion and genuine care for this area of nursing. You will also bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ post graduate experience (preferably in Palliative Care or Aged Care)
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Confident communication skills
- The ability to work across a variety of settings and openness to working with people from other cultures
- An interest in delivering formal and informal education in creative ways
- Resilience, self-awareness, and self-direction
- Post graduate qualification in Palliative Care or prepared to undertake Palliative Care studies at a post graduate level
We would love to hear from you.
For a position description and application form please email email@example.com
Applications close on Friday, 5 August 2022.