We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Parks Maintenance Person – Porirua/Wellington (Expression of Interest)
Citycare Property is a values-driven organisation that builds, operates, maintains and renews Aotearoa’s social infrastructure. We are proudly Kiwi owned, and our community-centric values are well aligned to the local and central government customers that entrust us to care for their assets. We take the responsibility of being a good Kiwi company seriously and we are continuously focused on ensuring our company is a force for good – particularly in the area of sustainability, in the broadest sense (social, environmental, cultural and economic).
We are seeking expressions of interest for a reliable and motivated Parks Maintenance People to join our parks team in Wellington. If you enjoy working in the outdoors and have experience in operating mechanical equipment, we would love to hear from you.
As a Parks Maintenance Person, you will be responsible for the assisting the gardening team with maintaining the parks and reserves on a reactive or scheduled basis.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working in this team because no two days are ever the same! You will be supported and mentored by our Wider Parks Team allowing you to grow and achieve great things in this role. Other benefits include:
- Access to discounted health insurance; employee assistance programme; access to mental health first aiders; genuine open-door policy across all levels of the organisation
- Work-life balance – be able to have set hours during the week but also the ability to take on extra hours.
- Full PPE and training provided.
Skills, Experience & Requirements
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Full Class 1 Driver Licence (Class 2 is a bonus)
- Self-motivation and physically fit
- Able to work independently and as part of our team
- Good record of attendance
- A willingness to learn and be part of our health and safety culture
- Knowledge of plant and equipment — as this is an entry level role, we will provide all relevant training
All successful candidates will be required to pass a medical, drug and alcohol test.
Now’s your chance to be a part of keeping New Zealand green and beautiful.
Find out why people love working at Citycare at https://citycareproperty.co.nz/careers/ and read about what a typical work day may look like on our blog at https://citycareproperty.co.nz/news-and-views/.
Please note that we will be reviewing all applications on an as received basis. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Dan Isaac on Dan.Isaac@citycare.co.nz
Applications close Friday, 17 June 2022 at 11:55pm.