We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
I am recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant for a temporary part-time role in Wellington.
- Part-time – approx. 20 hours per week (4 hours per day)
- 25 August – 30 September
- Between $32-37 per hour + 8% holiday pay, depending on experience
- Based in Aro Valley, parking available on site
Skills & Responsibilities
- Email correspondence
- Prepping legal documents
- Experience with dictaphone
- Knowledge of Family Court documents
- Typing Affidavits, Memoranda for Court, MHRT minutes, etc
- Microsoft Office skills
You will be competent with dictaphone typing and ideally have a background as a Legal Assistant. You will need to be able to write correspondence in a professional manner.
How to apply
If you want to be taken into immediate consideration, then hit apply on this page or contact Chitra on 04 978 6610.
At people2people and Frog Recruitment, everyone is welcome and as an inclusive workforce, we encourage our employees, clients, and candidates to showcase their authentic selves.