We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
We are currently seeking 2 x pro-active, results driven Part-Time Retail Assistants to join the Lambton Quay store team on a 7 Month Maternity Cover. If you’d love to be part of a high performing team who provide world-class service then we’d love to have you join us.
Roster: Sunday to Thursday
Part Timer 1: 20 hours per week
Part Timer 2: 18 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for a Retail Assistant to join the store team. Retails Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Public Holidays.
Our Retail Assistants are our brand ambassadors, and the essential link between our products and our customers. Coached by the store management, our Retail Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their knowledge of the product and brand. The store teams shape the look, feel, and atmosphere of their store. Our stores are often very busy, so really enjoying a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressured sales floor environment is essential.
At PANDORA we are guided by four values:
We dream, are visionary and go beyond the obvious. We dare to pursue bold ambitions with courage and speed. We care deeply about each other, our customers and the planet we all share. Every day we strive to be a fulfilling workplace, where each of us can thrive and contribute, where talents can grow, and we deliver on our promises to colleagues, customers, partners and stakeholders.
We are all ambassadors for our brand, and together we make up the Pandora community
- Influence and increase sales in a one to one selling environment
- Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using effective selling skills; focusing on up-selling, UPT, ATV and productivity
- Build the bond between our brand and our customer, by answering queries, providing exemplary service and adapting your approach depending on individuals personalities and needs
- Learn and confidently share PANDORA product knowledge to maximise sales and provide an unforgettable customer experience. This includes the PANDORA history, production process, our Company values, product composition, trends and best sellers
- Encourage customer loyalty – discussing upcoming collection launches, obtaining customer data by offering e-receipts
- Assisting with product and POS deliveries; unloading and storing in the correct spaces in store
- Complete PANDORA online training modules, to develop yourself and flourish as PANDORA team member, with the support of your Store Manager
- Lead by example; coach and train newer members of the team
- Be a brand and store ambassador by maintaining a stylish and well-presented appearance
- Merchandising the store and maintaining high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment
- Operating the till system, handling financial transactions including returns and exchanges
- Always being alert while on the shop floor and following company security policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe
We look for passionate and motivated team players. We encourage our team members to express their individuality by styling PANDORA jewellery in their own way, and sharing these ideas with our customers. This means that a love for our product is vital.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong selling skills, with experience in a luxury environment with 1-1 sales experience preferable
- Excellent communicator – Retail Assistants needs to initiate contact and communicate confidently,
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced, sales driven atmosphere – our stores are often very busy, with long queues of customers waiting to be served
- A positive, “can-do” attitude, an individual who enjoys as working as one part of a successful team
- Customer focused
- Flexible approach; Retail Assistants work on a rotational shift-basis, including weekends and Public Holidays
We are the largest Jewellery brand in the world and our people are an integral part of our success. Our commitment to unforgettable career progression is just the start. We offer a competitive rewards package that is second to none including:
- Training and support
- A fun and engaging working environment, no two days will be the same!
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- Staff discount
We wish you the very best of luck!