We collect job opportunities from many sources and post here. We are specially targeting casual and temporary jobs which are suited for university students to earn while they study. Most of the job openings are from the location where famous universities are located.
Please find the below latest job opportunity
Asia Pacific Healthcare Group plays a vital role in the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, working cohesively within the medical community to offer innovative pathology services.
Our vision is to be recognised as New Zealand’s leading pathology services provider. We are constantly reviewing our facilities and services to ensure that our clients receive exceptional care. While we operate state of the art diagnostic equipment, we remain highly reliant on our skills and committed employees to ensure our clients receive the highest level of care and service possible.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable team member to join our Shared Services finance team, based in the Southern Community Laboratories Dunedin office, 35 the Octagon. This is a fixed term role to cover maternity leave and you will assist with a variety of accounts receivable and billing related tasks. Ideally we are looking for someone who can work full time so this may suit a PhD or Masters student or someone studying part time but for the right person we are prepared to be flexible.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ Accounts Administration experience preferably with some Accounts Receivable experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Be well organised, proactive and a great team player
- Have a good level of computer literacy, including MS Excel and accounting software
- Have accurate keyboarding skills
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19